14 Oct The GOD who sees ME
The GOD who sees ME
1. The problem of human impatience and schemes.
1) SEEING WRONGLY is the beginning of the mess
2) IMPATIENCE and LACK OF FAITH >>> sowed problem
3) Our faithless devices lead to adverse results too??
2. “The GOD who sees ME”.
1) Unexpected grace.
2) He sees ME personally.
- Power in personal attention.
- He sees, He hears, He cares, He acts.
3) Find strength after meeting God.
- Hagar went back to still be a servant to her harsh mistress.
- The promise and nearness of God strengthen us.
- After receiving undeserved grace, be humble and not let pride trip us.
- Obedience is the best worship of God.
4) God sees us in order to lead us to see Him too.
- Hagar said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.” <v13>
- God also asks us, “Where have you come from, and where are you going?” <v8>
- Stop. See God. Get on right direction.